Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fluid Yoga




Well, what can I say... My dress doesn't fit properly. Well, it didn't and now I am on my way to it fitting properly! The best way to describe the sponsorship by Fluid Yoga is to tell you to look at the blog that we have created with to go along with the 'Fit the Dress' Challenge.

Its a challenge. A challenge to fit the wedding dress. Its a challenge to tone up and loose the extra pounds that were gained between buying the wedding dress and wearing the wedding dress down the isle on the wedding day!

Fluid Yoga is amazing and the classes they have will challenge you and motivate you... and that has a lot to do with their amazing instructors.

Gillian - who has travelled the world and spent the last 4 years focusing on the Anusare form of Yoga and the benefits that it has to your health.

Regan - she recently returned from a trip to India, where she studied Moksha yoga and has brought it back here to Fluid Yoga to teach Manitoba about the benefits. She is also trained in nutrition, guiding that side of the challenge.

I am blogging about the entire process and what its like. Not daily, but close to it, describing how I feel after each class, whether I want to go or not, what might stop me, or cause a lack of motivation and what the best part about each class is.

Take a look at the block by clicking here. And watch for their video debut in the next month!