Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Wedding!!!

Happy Wedding to Us!
Happy Wedding to Us!
Happy Wedding to Kyle and Lynzie!
Happy Wedding to Us!


So today is the big day! The last week has been insane! With flight arrivals, cancelled flights, lost luggage, breaking cars, GPS's that don't work properly and ribbons tied on random streets of Manitoba (just to brighten up the country because we were following the confused GPS)... its been a CRAZY week!

But today is the day!!! *insert gleeful cheering here!*

We are so excited and so proud of all of our sponsors... We want to express at this point a hugely wide (as far as the internet goes)... THANK YOU!!!! This day is because of you and couldn't have happened without you! Our families for helping out in every way possible... and our friends for coming from across the globe to be apart of this day...  Regardless of missing dresses, missing veils, twisted ankles and more... its a BEAUTIFUL day outside... not to hot and not to cold, and Kyle has done a beautiful job on my hair.

I am sitting in the dining room of Kyle's sister Michelle's house... we we in the midst of hair, make-up, clothing and suitcases... Its a bit chaotic right now. 2 makeup artists, 1 hair stylist, a videopgrapher (who is filming me as I write this) and editor across the table from me (the videographer's wife)... and I am LOVING it all. Its been a beautiful morning so far, and even though I have had a lack of sleep (about 3 hours) I am pumped up and rearing to go!


If you want to know what is happening when... ill attach our run-sheet to this... I have to say this journey has been fun, crazy and full of adventure.

Well we are about 4 hours from the start, so I had better go...

I can't wait to tell you al about it!

xxx Lynzie (and Kyle)