Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday...

Today has been interesting... I think I have been on the phone all morning... at its almost 3pm... I forgot to mention a few things in yesterdays blog, that I should have... Especially because they are regarding our current sponsors...

I have to say that for the most part, living in a small town, has its advantages for smaller companies. We have only had to propose to one company so far. And that is the Reception Venue. The companies we have already sponsoring our wedding, were done through word of mouth...

"by Dre" - Jewelry by design - is a wonderful and unique, new jewelry company, here in Niverville. Andrea is her name, and she has a few displays in salons, and also has open house parties... if you host one, there are great benefits for you... I have to say I have had the privilege of being apart of 2 of her parties... having been hosted by my 'to be' sisters-in-law, and seen Andrea's handy work. She is a beautiful designer and very talented! She will be making pieces designed specifically to match the outfits for the Mother's of the Bride and Groom, as well as the Flower Girl, and Sisters of the Groom. Although the jewelry for the Bride and Bridesmaids was previously purchased, it is not complete, so Andrea is helping to bring it to the next level, by adding a little more detail and 'Bling'. I am really looking forward to working along side her to make the final details of the wedding very lush!

There are a few other companies, that I am sure you can see, on our website... www.mywedding.com/kyleandlynzie and as time passes a little more, there will be more to our pages than there currently is. Please be patient, if you want to know more, I will get to it... I am just writing as I have the time, and feel to share...

Until later :) xxx