Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Today... not much of a day...

So today was  a bit of a hit and miss... but I did get a bit of 'internal organization' done... I meant to highlight some of the other companies that are sponsoring us, but I think I will end up doing that tomorrow. My 'to do' list for tomorrow includes in random order, but is not limited to, the following :) ...

1. Finish our websites and be satisfied that they are excellent (until they need updating)

2. Re-vamp our proposal and send it out to every company that could and is on the list of possibilities for sponsoring the wedding.

3. Call Imagine Magazine and Weddings in Winnipeg regarding write ups.

4. Call Weddingbells.ca and other wedding magazines regarding possibilities of featuring stories.

5. personal stuff  'to do' list.

So thats it. I highly doubt that I will get it all done, but its worth a shot... and I know that I will be writing on that success too...

Oh, by the way... we heard back from the Niverville Heritage Centre and they would like a little demographic information if they are going to sponsor our reception. Things like, the amount of people that will see the publicity, the age demographic and more... so we are working on that too... The sooner we know more about the magazines, then we will be able to get back to them.

I am praying that this works out... its all going well so far, but there is so much to do! If anyone has any suggestions on who to ask for certain aspects of the wedding, please feel free to shoot them my way... Either in a comment, or on any of our web pages... there are a number of ways of getting a hold of us :)

peace out for the night friends... love love.